Join the Surgical Quality Action Network for a free interactive and action-oriented day aimed at improving the quality of care for surgical patients across the province. Building on the provincial Surgical Services Strategy and Surgical Action Plan, we will come together for a dive deep into a number of opportunities to improve patient care, which include:
- Spotlighting and spreading successful local surgical quality and safety initiatives from the local to the provincial;
- Exploring how to leverage data to inform surgical quality improvement;
- Learning about the Measurement System for Physician Quality Improvement, a partnership between Doctors of BC and Ministry of Health and its initial focus on surgery;
- Aligning, focusing and energizing our efforts through the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP), patient-reported experience measures (PREMs)/patient reported outcome measures (PROMS), appropriateness, and more; and
- Networking and connecting with colleagues from across the province.
For more information, please follow the website link below.